Top Travel Blogs of India | Travel Blogs In India | Best Travel Blogs In India
Having a list of favourite and informative travel blogs that helps you to inspire and also plan your holidays is cool. Isn’t it? By reviewing many blogs, considering the quality and original content, we listed out all about the 15 Best Travel Blogs in India to help you out.
It’s the dedication and uniqueness of these bloggers that helped them to be on the top. Keeping this article crisp and easy, let’s get started. Keep on reading.
WHAT EXACTLY DO TRAVEL BLOGGERS DO?
Travel bloggers or travel writers are someone who travel all over the world and collect material and mention their travel experiences in their travel blog and derive their income by various sources. To be precise, their blog is a depiction of what they do while travelling.
15 Best Travel Blogs In India to Follow for Travel Freaks
- From almost ten years from now, Indrani Ghose has been working on travel blogs. She creates unique content and that is the reason why her blog is so successful. Before starting her career as a freelance writer, she was a trained engineer in the Indian Air Force.
- She also expanded her blog to global travels. She travelled to over 19 countries and more than 225 cities.
- Her blog is fully filled with patriotism and she successfully covered all the domestic wonders. In her blog, you will see British PM Theresa May dressed up in a full blown traditional Indian saree during her visit to India recently. Her blog is mix of both interesting facts and information.
- Lakshmisharath is already a well established journalist. She chop and changed her media desk job for a continuous travelling life hustles.
- She beautifully publishes her back packing travel tales as she sets out every nook and corner of India, where she magically explains our heritage, culture , history and also mythology.
- She also keeps her blog so informative as she pens down her own experiences about all the mysterious places she visited.
- She received her notoriety as a key India travel influencer and also got featured repeatedly in global as well as national publications from National Geographic Traveller to the Deccan herald. Her work makes her blog to stand out as the best travel blog in India.
- From almost 12 years, Mridula Dwivedi has been successfully running her blog Travel tales from India. Firstly it all started with just basic articles about travelling in India, though she gradually expanded her outlook.
- She gave up her academic career just to focus on writings and blog cover articles. This precisely explains how dedicated and determined she is, towards her work.
- Her blog has almost all the things covered, whether it is monsoons in Kerala or hot deserts of Rajasthan, she handled everything with ease. Mridula Dwivedi is also honoured by getting featured by the BBC and also the Guardian. There is nothing that could stop her blog being the best travel blog in India.
- This blog is a nicely-designed and organised one by Dheeraj Sharma. He dedicated this blog to appreciate the beauty of the great and ancestral Himalayas.
- His subtle way of writing about the snow filled pleasant Himalayan valleys is impressive.
- Dheeraj Sharma is a software employee, you might be surprised how he handles both his work and maintaining the blog ,this is what is unique about his blogs.
- He is extremely passionate about travelling which is undoubtedly depicted in his blog.
- Prasad NP is a sole voyager, passionate traveller, self-certified man. He runs a blog named desirabler.com.
- What makes him stand out unique as the top blogger is because of the eye catching photos he take.
- His pictures perfectly portrays the spirit of India. If you want to learn about traveling tips in depth ,you will find answers for everything in his blog.
- Arti is a Mumbai based blogger, who runs the blog named myyatradiary.com. if you are passionate about travel, her blog is the best option.
- Her blog gives you a sort of inspiration and also helps you to increase your interest to travel to various places. With a slight poetical touch ,she relates her own experiences and writes the blog.
- This strategy is the reason for her blogs being unique. Her blog focuses mainly on the spiritual landing places in India.
- She says it as a personal attestation for her continuous and unending affection for love and seeking the truth. She is honoured and got quoted in The Hindu and also got featured frequently on the travel website of Times of India.
- Sandeepa and Chetan, a couple from Mumbai maintain this personal blog named sandeepachetan.com.
- They incidentally sold their house to travel the world, two years ago. This shows how passionate they are about travelling.
- Be it, the best topography in India, trekking areas or best train journeys or about anything and everything about travelling, their blog has it all.
- They also give you the information about the electronic gadgets and photographic set-ups they use for capturing moments in their Our track gear section separately. So keep track of them and keep on travelling too.
- This blog is run by two active travel enthusiasts from Mumbai. Their blog content will give you the true spiritual essence of Indian heritage and culture.
- It is useful particularly for travellers from foreign, who are looking forward to coming to India.
- The content they post on their blog is very much useful and informative. They also provide essential information about navigation too.
- Anuradha Goyal is running the blog Inditales.com over a decade by now. She almost travelled every nook and corner of India including less visited places that are on the extreme north too.
- She keeps her content clear, confident and fearless. She also does Indian bird photography on her blog, which is genuinely impressive. These things make her blog attractive, informative and unique. These things make her blog attractive, informative and unique and makes her blog as the best travel blog in India.
Blog: inditales dot com
- Tony John from Kerala and his men, who are equally enthusiastic about travelling showed their passion by the blog named Indiantravelblog.com.
- This site is so useful to know accommodation, tour companies and many more.
- They provide so much information that helps you to go to places you wished to visit and also allows you to escape the ordinary.
- The shooting star.com is a blog run by Shivya Nath. She quit her job in 2011 and set a mission to inspire many young women who are passionate to travel and be independent in life.
- She has been honoured with many travel blogging awards. The shooting star stands out as one of the best travel blogs in India.
- Sankara Subramanian is a biking blogger, who runs the blog named beontheroad.com.
- In this blog, he talks about various topics about travelling. He left his high paying corporate sales job and chose to travel around the world, which he was passionate about.
- He also captures photographs which are a feast to the eyes. His photography got featured in National Geographic Traveller India magazine.
- Siddhartha Joshi, a product designer by profession runs the blog The wanderer.com. she travels around the world and captures the heritage, culture, cuisine, magnificent beauty and posts them on his blog.
- His subtle way of maintaining his blog is what makes him unique to others. His subtle way of maintaining his blog is what makes him unique to others and stands out as the best travel blogs in India.
- Ajay Jain is a passionate travel blogger and a photographer, started his blog kunsum after being inspired by a trip in 2007 to Kunzum La Pass in Lahul Spiti.
- He is well known for the fascinating videos and images and his mysterious way of writing. His blog is magical with all these. This is what makes his blog rank on the top.
- Ruchika Vyas with her blog Traveller stories explores the places that are lesser visited. She is a risk-taker and a passionate traveller.
- Her blog platform reflects her work and the philosophies she follows and also we can know a lot about various unknown destinations. The way she represents her blog ideas is absolutely impressive. The way she represents her blog ideas is absolutely impressive. All these above-mentioned things collectively make her blog, the best travel blogs in India.
Blog: travellerstories dot com
How do travel blogs help us?
Travel blogs introduce us to places, adventures we didn’t know they existed. They inspire us to travel and explore various exquisite places. To be accurate travel bloggers are nothing but storytellers.
We all need some sort of stories to expand our boundaries. The fact is we won’t be able to visit every destination, but we can inevitably learn about people and places through their stories.
Travelling is one of the best ways to escape the ordinary and gives you the chance to learn more about yourself. It helps you grow. Frequent travelling helps you to understand the insights into who you are in actual.
Travelling is the best remedy to stress, anxieties and depressions. It helps you to change your perspective towards life and makes you feel fresh. So include travelling in your life and stay optimistic.
Hope this article made your quests about travelling much more easier, informative, simple yet compiled and interesting.
So don’t just wish and dream about places you want to visit, go through this article and the blogs mentioned above, seek the information and inspiration too and slay in travelling.