Few APPS That Can Make Your Day Easy With Your Device
- This app can allow users to push text, links, files, maps and more. Not only could you push from your desktop to the phone, but you could also push data in the reverse direction from your phone to your computer or from one device to many others.
- You can easily make calls or send/receive messages like texts, whatsapp, etc. You never miss a phone call or message.
- It works on all your devices which makes it convenient to chat with friends.
- Easily send and receive data from your device.
- Get notified the things you care about.
2 TEAM VIEWER
- Team-viewer is a computer software package for remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings, web conferencing and file transfer between computers.
- By screen-sharing feature, you can share screen.
- Easily share files between your devices.
- Device mirroring allows you to watch your one device screen to other.
- It can share media organizational tools, collaboration, collaborative editing.
- Managing events.
- Multi-device sync etc.
3 BLUE MAIL
- Blue Mail is one of the best free Android apps for email. It features a simple design that helps you keep your emails in line. Additionally, it comes with support for a ton of email providers, color coding for organization, app theming, android wear support, and widgets.
- Blocking notifications at certain times (per account) to help customize your experience.
- Really, there aren’t many email apps more customizable than this one. It does a lot of things . It’s actually very good.
- This is a Google’s new app which can help you to free up space on your phone. It is new storage manger.
- It free’s up more space in just a few steps.
- You can share files faster.
- The good feature of files-go app is you can share the application on whatsapp also.
- It will keep you phone free of junk and organized.
- Google’s files Go App has a special filter to delete those annoying ‘Good Morning’ messages.
- Data doesn’t have to be confusing, hard to control, or expensive. Saving mobile data is easy.
- With ‘Datally‘ a new smart app by Google. It’s a mobile data manager that will help you monitor, save and gain control of your data. Through tracking and controlling app data usage, you save more data.
Read More: How to Learn to Code on a Budget