Hey Readers! Today we are coming with the topic name on how to earn amazon pay balance, most of the people searching for the shortcuts ways and tricks of earning money. And everyone is seeking for the extra income generator. Or trying to save money by some ways.
Unlike Google pay and phone pay, Amazon Pay is an online payments processing service that is owned by Amazon. And the way of earning money by using different Amazon’s cash back offers on Amazon and more like that. It gives users the option to pay with their Amazon accounts on external merchant website.
Here I will show you how to earn money from Amazon pay before that how to set up your Amazon account and what you need to do for having more offers and cash back.
And I will upload some proofs regarding it. So you can be sure about that it’s not fake. Yes and Amazon pay is totally free and safe to use.
What is Amazon Pay UPI?
You can now register for UPI through Amazon and create your own UPI ID. You can link your savings bank account to it and start making payments on Amazon.in app and other third party apps/websites that accept UPI.
Amazon pay provide offer related to swiggy, uber, add money offer, UPI send money offer, transaction done using amazon pay UPI on amazon payment page and much more.
First you have to do KYC of amazon pay. If you do KYC then it will provide more Amazon cash back offers, It’s a compulsory step(skip if you already done KYC).
For KYC you need to have any identity proof like aadhar card or pan card or driving license or voter card(ANY ONE) etc.
After that you have to do doorstep kyc, for that follows these steps (kyc is free from amazon).
- Ensure you have the Amazon app downloaded.
- Choose a date and time slot as per your convenience and provide address where verification can be conducted.
- A background-verified agent will arrive at the scheduled time to verify your original proof of address and PAN card.
- Show your Government issued address proof (Driving license/ Passport/ Voter card/pan card) and PAN card to agent. Do not handovercopies of your documents (in-person or over any messaging app and chatting app) to any Amazon agent.
- The agent will help you scan a QR code to confirm in-person verification process.
Note: Presence of the person who owns the Amazon pay balance account is mandatory.
How To Earn Amazon Pay Balance
Step by Step process of How to earn money from Amazon Pay
- First open Amazon app, amazon pay login or create amazon account
- Now click on Amazon pay
- Click on KYC
- Now fill the details
- After successful kyc, setup amazon pay UPI (amazon give many offer related to amazon pay UPI).
- Click On this link for setup amazon pay UPI
- Select sim which was registered with bank. It will verify your number.
- Select bank in which you have your account, it will automatically fetch your bank account details
- Now create 4/6 digit upi pin
- It’s done. Enjoy
- Start sending money instantly to your family, friends and relatives
- You can share your referral link to earn cashback and get RS-50 cashback when you order anything from amazon pay UPI
- Click continue
- Click place your order and pay
- Enter UPI pin
- Cashback will be credited instantly or within 5 days.
For more offers regarding Amazon Pay
- Click on amazon pay
- There will be an option “your rewards”, click on it. Here you will get all offers running on amazon pay for you (get more offers by joining amazon prime).
- Collect it (always collect offer before using it).
- You can earn good amount of money if you use it regularly
Here Is the Proof
How to earn money from amezone pay using 50 rs cashback offer?
- Another offer is 50 cashback on minimum transaction of Rs.50
- You will be eligible for cashback on your Amazon.in shopping order, mobile recharges, bill payments and loading Amazon Pay balance.
- Keep in mind that you have to pay with Amazon
- Pay UPI only.
- Valid once per customer from 1st January, 2020 till 1st January, 2021.
- You have to do transaction from amazon app only.
- Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 5 days of the order date.
- Both Offers is valid for only on first Amazon pay UPI transaction.
* Biggest Loot Deals & Discount Offers | #Premium Members *
Conclusion(How to earn amazon pay balance):
Hope this will help readers to earn some money from Amazon Pay. And the below FAQ’s will also help you while creating and using your Amazon Pay account.
Amazon gives you some exclusive offers to earn money by daily transaction, shopping or any other payment methods.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Amazon pay UPI offer?
Pay using Amazon Pay UPI and get flat Rs.50 back on orders above Rs.50. This offer is applicable only once per account. You will be eligible for cashback on your Amazon.in shopping order, mobile recharges, bill payments and loading Amazon Pay balance. This cashback is applicable only on your first ever payment using Amazon Pay UPI till date. You will NOT be eligible for cashback if you have (i) Used Amazon Pay UPI previously for shopping or bill payments on Amazon (ii) made a payment via UPI QR Scan (iii) have made Money Transfers on Amazon.
2. What is Amazon Pay UPI?
You can now set up Amazon Pay UPI through Android App and link your bank account to it and start making payments on Amazon.in app.
3. How do I pay using Amazon Pay UPI?
There are two ways to pay for with Amazon Pay UPI. On the Payment Selection Page (i) You must choose your Bank account linked to your Amazon Pay UPI (Ex: Amazon Pay UPI – HDFC *******1234); or (ii) Click BHIM UPI and Set up Amazon Pay UPI and Pay for the order.
4. When am I not eligible for this offer?
You will not be eligible for this offer if you use BHIM UPI, or any other UPI ID from other apps or other payment methods such as Amazon Pay balance, net banking, debit or credit cards. You will not be eligible for cashback if you enter your Amazon Pay UPI ID in the BHIM UPI box and pay for your transaction You will not be eligible if you have previously used Amazon Pay UPI for shopping/bill payments or adding Amazon Pay balance; or paid any merchant via UPI QR scan or made any money transfers on Amazon.
6. Will I be eligible if I transact on desktop using Amazon Pay UPI?
No, you will NOT be eligible for the cashback.
7. What is the offer period?
You can avail this cashback only if you place your order using Amazon Pay UPI before January 1st, 2021.
8. Is there a minimum order value?
Yes, INR 50 is the minimum value.
9. I do not see Amazon Pay UPI, what should I do?
Amazon Pay UPI is only available on the mobile app for Android customers. You must have the latest version of the Amazon app downloaded from the Google Play store in order to access Amazon Pay UPI. You will not be able to use Amazon Pay UPI on desktop, tablet or mobile web. Make sure you are using latest android amazon app, if not kindly update your app.
10. Is the offer applicable on all orders?
All Amazon.in orders, excluding purchase of Gift Cards, are eligible for cashback under this offer.
11. How many times can I avail this offer?
You can avail this offer cashback only once in your lifetime
12. What happens if I have already completed payment for one order through Amazon Pay UPI?
You will not get cashback as it is only applicable on the first ever order made using Amazon Pay UPI
13. What is the maximum cashback I can get?
The maximum cashback you can get is rs.50 in the form of Amazon Pay balance.
14. When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 5 days of the order date.
15. What happens if I am eligible for other UPI offers on Amazon.in?
In case you are eligible for other offer(s) you will receive the benefit for only the offer that has the maximum benefit. Single offer can be used in one time.