#LearnCodeOnline #HOW TO LEARN TO CODE ON A BUDGET #learncodeonline
If you’re just getting started on your Coding Journey, to learn to code. Here are some tips and resources to set you off on the right foot. (learncodeonline)
- To learn code in today’s world is not a difficult task anymore. As we know that now it’s so easy to access the internet from anywhere around the world. The Youtube videos, tutorials a lot more stuff is available online for us.
- It is not compulsory that you must be related to the IT Industry or IT student to learn code. If your passion is to learn to program, you can learn from a lot of sources available online.
- To learn to code you just need to stuck with it for a couple of months, then practice daily and you will be pro in programming.
Here, we will be going to see how we can learn to code? Which source is to best for learning code? How to learn to code on a budget.
First of all, we are going to see some free websites which provide the best articles and tutorials on programming. You can learncodeonline by following the websites and channels given below.
If you want to learn the basics of any programming you can refer W3SCHOOL.COM . Where you will find basics in detail of any programming language and it is easily understandable by anyone in a clean and perfect manner.
LearnCodeOnline In this site there are many good tutorials and most of the tutorials are paid but you can find some of them are free.
bit degree this site provides very good tutorials on every programming language. Some are paid but a lot more tutorials are free for you and on a festival season they have a lot more exciting offers, you will get the benefit of it.
List Of More Websites Of Programming Tutorials To learncodeonline :
- MIT Open Courseware
- Code Avengers
- Free Code Camp
- Html5 Rocks
All websites provide you free tutorials on programming. You just need to invest your time, practice daily and have a passion to learn it because coding is an art and we coders can build anything once we learn to code.
The free tutorials on these channels are better than ones you would pay for.
Instead of learning only by theory, It is more easy and enjoyable to learn anything by videos. We can say that the moving picture makes us excited to see and our minds will capture faster than reading.
It can be very helpful to watch tutorials on the same topic from different creators.
- Coding Train.
- Traversy Media.
- Derek Banas
- Dev Tips /
- The Net Ninja.
- Siraj Raval
- CS Dojo
- Derek Banas
- Java Brains
- Google Developers
This is some the best You-Tube Channel you should check once and learn to program.
- Nowadays people don’t have time to seat in the room and make time to learn on a laptop or computer.
- All of us has a very busy schedule. so, everyone uses their android phone in anywhere at anytime.
- When they are free just scrolling Instagram or Visit Whats-App messages so, instead of that just install apps that provide us free tutorials.
Learn to code for free using some of the best mobile Apps.
SoloLearn: SoloLearn has the largest collection of FREE code learning content, from beginner to pro.
Encode: Encode is an awesome coding app for beginners.
Udacity: Udacity is an app and around 200 courses are completely free. As compared to other coding apps, it offers a more intensive way of learning programming.
Tynker: Tynker is an app that offers a much more relaxed way to learn to code.
Khan Academy: Khan Academy has its app available on play store which provides best tutorials videos, article and exercises in your phones.
CodeHub: CodeHub is a modern, simple app that will walk you through the process of coding.
Programming Hub: If you are interested in learning all the top programming languages – anytime, anywhere. Programming Hub is the app that will help you learn to code fun and simple apps.
Lightbot: Lightbot is an app especially designed for children to learn the basics of coding in a fun and interactive manner.
Learn Programming: Learn Programming app has an inbuilt web browser for testing web apps. It is one of the best apps for programming on android device currently available in the market.
SwiftBites: Here you can learn at a quicker rate, perform tests to understand the concept and excel in the field of coding.
Learning programming using books is also interesting.A lot of books available online and offline but if you want to read those books for free.Download the books from google.You can find lots of books for free.
The remarkable invention of computers made it possible to read books. Instead of making a large library on your house, ebooks can be stored single-handedly on a computer.
These are some books for beginners.
- Code Complete – By Steve McConnell.
- The Complete Reference – C++, By Herbert Schildt.
- The C Programming Language – By Brian W. Kernighan & Dennis M. Ritchie.
- Learning to Program – By Stephen Foote.
- Head First C – A Brain-Friendly Guide, By David Griffiths.
- Bonus: Beginning Programming for Dummies – By Wallace & Wally Wang.
- To learn code, it is not necessary to join high paid tuition, purchase expensive books or gets paid tutorials.You can learncodeonline easily by following this tips.
- There is a lot and lot more stuff available online for you to make yourself perfect in programming.
- Make a schedule, follow the instructions, build small projects, then go towards the big project.
- Learn code by doing and practicing. Grasp the fundamentals for long-term benefits, code by your hand, ask for the help by pro coders, Seek out more online resources.
- Don’t just read the sample code, be willing and try to solve errors.
“Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.”