Here are the easy steps you can follow to remove the channels from your Airtel TV Using Airtel DTH Thanks app or by using the SMS method.
1. Remove channel Using “Airtel Thanks” app
Steps to follow:
2. Select MORE from the bottom right corner.
3. Click on ‘My Airtel’
4. Click ‘Manage Accounts‘
5. Click on your ‘DTH ID‘
6. Select the Change plan.
7. Select ‘skip to channel selection‘
8. Then go on ‘In my existing plan‘ it is on the bottom page.
9. It will show a list of your active channels category wise, select the category -> type of channel -> that unwanted channel you wants to remove.
10. Now click on ‘remove‘.
11. Then tap on ‘Go to summary‘.
12. Summary will pop up on the next page.
13. Scroll down and the total amount as compared to the existing amount will be displayed over here.
14. Then click ‘confirm‘ and click ‘change’
15. Now the channel will be removed in your Airtel DTH.
Note: It takes some time to apply. Wait for a few minutes.
2. Remove channels from your Airtel TV Using SMS
Steps for doing that:
1- SMS REM-> Channel Number and send it to 54325
Like REM->101->54325 from your registered mobile number.
2- From Non Registered Number
SMS REM -> Channel Number -> 30*****-001 (here u have to enter your customer ID) and send it to 54325.
- You will get OTP on your number then you have to send it back as
- TOP OTP on 54325.
This is how you can remove unwanted channels from airtel DTH TV.