Tata sky Vs Airtel: As we know both Airtel as well as TATA SKY as a comparative brand, there are many more brands available but these two DTH companies are very comparative amongst them.
So, today let us compare both DTH tv on following things:
PRICE COMPARISON (Tata Sky Vs Airtel):
- TATA SKY DTH: SD – 1399 Rupees & HD – 1499 Rupees
- AIRTEL DTH: HD-1499 Rupees + 1 month free recharge
So, on the basis of price, airtel digital tv is best.
LONG TERM VALIDITY PACKS:
AIRTEL: Airtel has 100 varieties of packs for DTH + airtel gives a 10% extra discount to those who recharge using airtel payment bank.
TATA SKY: Tata sky doesn’t have varieties. It has only an offer in the name of annual packs that is “annual Flexi plan” which is that if you pay money for 12 months at one time then you get 1 month free.
So, on the basis of long term validity packs airtel digital tv is best.
MULTI TV CONNECTIONS:
AIRTEL: Airtel takes rupees 80+channels amount for multi tv connection.
TATA SKY: Tata sky takes rupees 173+ channels amount for multi tv connection.
So, on the basis of multi tv connection airtel is best. On the above 3 points, we saw that airtel digital tv is best.
- As we are seeing nowadays, that airtel is putting more towers in each and every area to make their network strength more strong.
- Tata sky was good at some time but now-a-days airtel is giving a more stable network as compared to tata sky.
Tata Sky Vs Airtel: 7 factors you need to consider before buying DTH
You must be confused till now that which network is good to choose so let me list down the factors on which you should decide:
- Quality of Set Up Box
- Stability of server
- Channels provided
- Additional features
- Cost of monthly, Semi-Annually, Annually
- How do they perform in windy and cloudy weathers
- HD channel selection
- Quality of set up box – As I discussed above that AIRTEL has more number of SETUP box options, and it also has better quality as compared to the TATA SKY. So on this point, AIRTEL wins.
- Stability of server- As I discussed above that AIRTEL is providing more towers in each and every area to make their network more stable. So on this point, AIRTEL wins.
- Channels provided- As I mentioned above that AIRTEL gives more number of channels at a lesser price as compared to TATA SKY. So on this point, AIRTEL wins.
- Additional features- As I mentioned above airtel gives 1 month free recharge+10% extra discount to those who pay using airtel money or airtel payment bank. So on this point, AIRTEL wins.
- Cost of monthly, Semi-annually and Annually– AIRTEL charges very less as compared to TATA sky based on the price I already mentioned above. So on this point also AIRTEL is better than TATA SKY.
- How do they perform on windy and cloudy weather– Many survey reports have proved that AIRTEL performs much better than TATA SKY.
- Hd channel selection- AIRTEL has more number of HD channels as compared to the TATA sky. So on this point also AIRTEL is better than TATA SKY.
* Weekly Jackpot *
Conclusion (Tata sky Vs Airtel)
According to my perspective airtel is far better than the tata sky, and I gave you all many points that prove that airtel is better than the tata sky.