The Best 10 Social Media Management Tools
Social media (In 2020) itself has become best management tools for business growth around the globe.
We know that the only way to connect with whole world is Social Media, and the more than 50% of the business is now digilized .
It is necessary to promote your brands for the growth of your business. Either you own a large brand or the small business social media marketing with precise media tools is the only best way to grow and reach as much as right people.
Social media itself is a productive tool and it has its own tools for our best. Social Media Management Tools act like that one wicket in cricket which changes the whole game and increases chances of winning.
These tools have everything you need for your business development on social media. Not only scheduling and creating posts but posting it on every social media platforms at once and reach right product with specific audience can be done with the help of these top social media management tools(of 2020).
Below is the list of Social Media Management Tools which will help you to be more effective in your business or brand growth:
- Professional: $29/month
- Team: $129/month
- Business: $599/month
- Hootsuite offers free subscription of one month which includes managing, analyzing and optimizing your data over 3 social media platforms.
- To develop maximum impact for your efforts it gradually develops your social media strategies. It can easily generate 30 post in advance.
- Hootsuite has RSS integration where if the other members of your team make the post then it initiates an approval process; you can utilize it optionally.
- The pro features of Hootsuite can provide you greatest functionality on analytics reporting, multiple team members and the ability to connect to more profiles.
- The tool provides Hootlet chrome extension which shares any related piece of article on your social media account.
- Pro: $15/month
- Premium: $65/month
- Business: $99/month
After Hootsuite, other top social media management tool you can use is Buffer which also allow free version. In free version of Buffer you can connect 3 social media accounts. The costs of Buffer for business differ depending on the scale and size of the potential user’s business.
They are categorized as,
- Small Business: Where it allows the management of 25 social media accounts and the access for 5 team members.
- Medium Business: where it allows management of 50 social media accounts and the access for 10 team members.
- Large Business or Agency: where it allows management of 50 social media accounts and the access for 10 team members
Buffer also can suggest you some posts based on your activity and is available as an app or you can use web browser extension.
- TweetDeck consists of a series of customizable columns, which can be set up to display the user’s Twitter timeline, mentions, direct messages, lists, trends, favorites, search results, hash tags, or all tweets by or to a single user.
- This tools has URL shortening feature whereby a link of any length will only use 23 characters of a Tweet’s 280-character limit.
- This app is for twitter specially but you can use it for other accounts also and absolutely one of the best free social media tool.
- Advanced Suite: $15/month
- Professional Suite: $25/month
- Business Suite: $55/month
- This social media management tools is somehow like tweekdeck because twitter is its support for life we can say but now it is allowed to connect other social media platforms too.
- It can also update blogs. This tool provides many functions which helps to take complete control over your social networks.
- Its capable of managing multiple twitter accounts. Email reply digest is one well made feature of SocialOomph, which will send you a single Email digest every day.
- It’s pretty easy and provides many functions when it comes to work with team.
- Starter: $29/month
- Traction: $99/month
- Growth: $199/month
- Custom: $299/month
- This social media management tool should be used for your brands, it was designed accordingly.
- It has feature of schedule posts in advance and post previews on all you connected social media accounts.
- It provides special functions for working with team. The handy feature Reports Hub can be useful for your team members to provide reports of the work.
- Its free if you manage only your twitter account later if you upgrade it can connect others.
- Like other social media tool it can also track keywords, managing tweets, URL shortening, scheduling post, making previews.
- It has great features you will love it if you go with upgraded version.
- Plus: $9.99/month
- Professional: $799/month
- Tailwind save time scheduling to Pinterest and Instagram, posts at the best times for engagement.
- Previously its was only limited for pinterest but recently it can schedule your instagram too.
- By signing up with Tailwind you get 100 days of free trial that gives you 100 free scheduling times posts with NO time limit, plus a $15 credit towards a paid plan.
7. Planable.io :
- Starter: $39/month
- Premium: $99/month
- Planable is the command centre for social media teams to work together.
- It manages your dozens of mails and replies and cannot loosen your track of important feedback.
- It can create the post with different feeds. It provides you to work on same content together in real time.
- It enables you to add emojis and gifs if you’re making funny post.
8. Zoho Social :
- STANDARD: ₹600/month billed annually
- PROFESSIONAL: ₹1,500/month billed annually
- AGENCY: ₹12,000/month billed annually
- AGENCY PLUS: ₹18,000/month billed annually
- Zoho Social can work for you to manage your post, schedule your post, monitor on what is important to you, searching keywords and creates intelligent reports for you.
- Zoho can manage your contents easily with single screen.
- It can preview the post and also drag and drop to reschedule.
- It post your content when most of the traffic is hit on to your page, it makes unique time slots for that.
9. Social pilot :
- Professional: $25/month
- Small team: $41.66/month
- Agency: $83/month
- It design easy to use features for users because of that most of the people loved it.
- Social pilot can Integrating social accounts, content curation, bulk scheduling, brand management from the platform etc and many advance features more than this.
- Social Pilot can focus on where the extra time will invest and make more customer engagement.
- The calendar feature of social pilot is just great but it also has reporting hub feature which is also excellent.
10. SEMrush :
- Pro $99.95/month
- Guru $199.95/month
- Business $399.95/month
- SEMrush is best SEO tool 2019 winner.
- Keyword Analytics, Site Audit, Traffic Analytics, Position Tracking, Organic Research, Back links this are the main services provided by SEMrush.
- It also provide free trial with basic functionality like other social media tools.
- It also allows you to check against them for better performance. Identify new competitors using competitor’s analysis tool.
- It is right platform to grow your business on social media because it can do many things for you.
This are some Social Media Management Tools which you need to know to use for your business purpose. It definitely helps you to come up with right tool for your brand.