Track Your Friend Location
Find Your Friends Location
Your friend is in a different location or in a different place from you and you want to find there location??
Probably, to find a location we need the IP address of that person’s personal device i.e mobile and GPS location must be on to find the exact location.
- There are many different ways but its hard to do which is generally used by hackers but this trick which I’m going to tell you is easy to implements.
- It doesn’t show you the exact address but finds the location of a city, IP address and also the information about the internet service provider(ISP) so let’s do it…
- Open your google go to the “iplogger.org” open the site.
- Create a shortened link, the created link send to your targeted person.
- He/She has to click on this link if the person clicks the link you created.
- Then back to the site, and check the logged IP’s you will see that you’ll find the location of that person, IP address and which network he/she uses currently.
- Below site will open in your browser.
- Type the link name which u want to create similarly I create FACEBOOK.COM
- Click on shorten button it will take you to the another page.
Read More: How To Reset The Phone Without Losing Data
- Copy the link “your IP logger link” and send it to the targeted person after that person goes on this link,
- Back to the site and click on Logged IP’s and refresh the page .hence you will see that you find that person’s location.
- The above image shows the IP address and location of the targeted person who click on the link which I created and you can see the results.
- The same thing you can do with “grabify.com”.
- Hence using the IP address we can find the location not exact but nearly can find.
- An Internet protocol is a 32-bit address every device has due to this we can trace that device.
- This technique is used for many purposes but in different ways, this is just a simple and fun way to find the location.
- This is only for the learning purpose, don’t use this for illegal work because everyone’s privacy is important and we don’t have any right to disturb them.