#Advantages of python #Future of python #Python Salary #Python Jobs
Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991.
- This is Google’s definition of Python but what the Python is, is more out of it. Lets see..
Python is the world’s fastest growing scripting language. ( Yes it’s a scripting language. )
Because it is a very beginner-friendly language. People from different fields use python for various tasks such as data analysis, big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and automation. these all are big uses of python.
It’s a very popular language not just among software engineers but also among mathematician, data analyst, scientist, accountants, network engineers, and even kids.
- One of the simple examples is like when you are tired of being copying the files and uploading them online to the server.
- Then here python is for you, just write a script in python to automate all this stuff and save your time.
You don’t need to have any software developer for this simple task. You write python script as your own for automating this simple work.
We can use Python for data analysis, artificial intelligence, machine learning, automation, web apps, mobile app, desktop app, testing, hacking and more. It is a multipurpose language.
- Some of you may think that what’s the big deal if we do such tasks with python. We can do with other languages too.
Yes you are right but the reason why python is:
Advantages Of Python
- Python solves complex problems in less time with fewer lines of code.
Lets See In Example:
Let us consider your wants to extract the first three letters of “hello world” then,
- C# : str.substring(0,3)
- Python : str[0:3]
You can see how short and clean the code is using Python isn’t it?
- Python cuts development time to half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature.
- It’s a high-level language means you don’t have to worry about complex problems, such as memory management and others.
- It’s a cross-platform language which means that you can run Python applications on Windows, Linux, Mac.
- Huge communities.
- Large ecosystem means python has libraries, frameworks, tools and many more.
- It has plenty of libraries that support data analysis, manipulation and visualization.
- Python is simple and beginner-friendly language. This is one of the main advantages of python.
- All the things technically you can do with python is also can do with other programming languages too but python’s simplicity has made it awesome.
- And that’s the reason why many employers looking for it.
- YOUTUBE: YouTube use scripted python for their websites.
- Quora: Most popular site made in python.
- Dropbox: Use python to build the entire stack.
- Instagram: It uses python for front-end and made with Django framework.
- Bit Torrent: Bit Torrent client was written in python.
Career Opportunities as Fresher in Python
Career opportunities as a fresher in Python Programming are many. If you have the right attitude to learn fast then Python has a lot to offer.
Python Programming Language is one of the most in-demand programming languages in the IT industry. Along with being one of the best introductory languages for beginners. Python is also a full-fledged and all-around programming language for professionals.
Currently, Python is the most popular language for Data Science worldwide.
- The sites like naukri.com, indeed.com offers around 20,000 to 50,000 job listings for Python and this shows that Python career opportunities in India are High.
Python Job Profiles
- Software Engineer
- Python Developer
- Research Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Software Developer
Salary according to the job profiles.
According to the location in united states Salary in python job.
Future of python:
- As if you read above article till now you can figure out the future of python in industry.
- It is certainly used worldwide and python programmers would be the most demanded in the next few years.
- As we know technology is changing drastically its obvious that python would be the biggest reason for changing technology in the future.
- Google uses Python in its many applications and has a full devoted portal to Python.
- With its extreme popularity and powerfulness, Python is preferred by unicorns too.
Get a job as a python developer:
- Build a GitHub repository and upload all your codes.
- Write readable code using the PEP8 convention.
- Have good documentation along with a README file. Like what each function does? how is your code working? what each classes doing? etc…
- Check out others repository such as Kenneth Reitz, Raymond Hettinger. Pick up some tips used by them to improve your own coding style
- Have projects on Machine Learning and Data Science. Even simple projects work as long as you display your capability in working with libraries.
- Get up freelancing or non paid internships. They add value to your resume and help build your skill set.
- Read other people’s code to improve your skills.
- Read a lot of books on coding.
- Python will be the most demanded language in the future. Its an language which opens many doors of opportunity for you. Its a language which is used by from small scale companies, startups up to the biggest organizations.
- So if you are looking for the job as python developer you should dive in python, learn python, just love python and do awesome things with it. You, could be a network engineer with python, data scientist, data analyst, machine learning, hacker and so on.